Commercial Diving Services Pty Ltd is committed to protecting the environment by conducting our operations in an ecologically sustainable manner. Together with our existing initiatives to preserve the environment and a strong staff commitment, Commercial Diving Services Pty Ltd will seek to comply with all requirements to ensure the aims of this policy continue to be met now and into the future.
Our environmental aims include:
- Developing processes and procedures to identify, prevent and mitigate environmental pollution;
- Integrating environmental management into planning, systems, processes, decision making, and the Integrated Management System;
- Base our Environmental Management System on AS/NZS ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System – Requirements;
- Efficiently managing our operations in a way that minimises our impact on the land, air and waterways and to achieve the sustainable use and reuse of resources;
- Ensuring employees are trained to conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Providing appropriate resources to establish and maintain the environmental management system, and achieve the above environmental objectives/performance targets;
- Periodically review systems and procedures, environmental performance, objectives and targets to ensure continual improvement and compliance with legislative and other external requirements;
- Conducting regular environmental audits and assessments of compliance with company environmental objectives, and regulations;
- Continually improving environmental performance.