We are a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to:
- Providing the highest quality services;
- Meeting service contractual requirements;
- Compliance with applicable legislative and regulatory requirements;
- Maintaining the highest possible ethical and business standards.
- Implement and maintain an Integrated Management System based on AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015;
- Ensure employees have the necessary competencies and training for them to perform their assigned tasks safely and competently;
- Ensure employees are kept abreast of changes in relevant standards, statutory, regulatory and Quality system requirements;
- Deliver services in accordance with client requirements and expectations;
- Invest in and develop employees, encouraging staff retention and corporate teamwork to meet the challenges of our marketplace;
- Thoroughly plan, manage work in accordance with approved processes and procedures;
- Periodically review the Integrated Management System in terms of achieving the Quality Objectives and Continual Improvement.
All employees are:
- Responsible for the communication, enthusiastic promotion and implementation of this policy;
- Accountable for the achievement of quality outcomes in accordance with this policy.