Commercial Diving Services Pty Ltd provide a variety of underwater inspections services. Inspections are sometimes the main task and are also often included as part of other services. Our underwater photo and video camera systems provide quality colour imagery and high resolution digital encoding. Our advanced underwater LED lighting ensures clarity in dark or poor water conditions.
Underwater Photo and Video Inspections
Underwater inspections provide the relevant data required for our clients, engineers and surveyors to review and gain a better understanding on the condition of their underwater assets.
Our underwater video and photographic imaging systems are complimented by portable underwater led lighting systems suited for the most demanding conditions. The commercial diver crews have been able to provide suitable underwater photos and videos in all circumstances where our services were engaged.
Typical underwater locations requiring specialised underwater imaging services are:
- Dam outlet pipes, valves, stop logs and screens
- Water quality aerator systems
- Ship hull and appendages
- Road and Rail bridge pier inspections
- Port ship loading structures
- Power station hydro and gas water delivery systems
- Bridges, wharves and moorings
- Environmental bio assessment
- Salvage assessment
- Corrosion assessment
- Underwater pipes and cables
- Mine site water systems
- Tailing disposal assessment
- Paint condition
- General underwater structures