SpilMax® Oil & Fuel Marine Spill Kits are designed for response to on-water hydrocarbon spills. They are ideal to install visibly at foreshore works, on barges and in areas where boats are stored and refuelled such as marinas and ports.
The absorbents in the Oil & Fuel Spill Kit are designed to absorb a wide variety of plant and seed oils, hydrocarbons, petrochemicals and petroleum-based solvents.
Since the Oil & Fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, they repel water and float even when fully saturated.
The large floating absorbent booms are contained in a mesh sleeve with snap hooks and nylon rope so booms can be joined and easily retrieved.
Spill kit instructions are on the outside of the bin for easy reference.
Absorbs up to 110L (based on a single saturation).
- 1 x Yellow 240L Wheelie Bin
- 4 x SpilMax Floating Booms (Dia 125mm x 3.0mL)
- 25 x SpilMax Pads 400gsm (480mm x 430mm)
- 15 x SpilMax Wipes 200gsm (480mm x 430mm)
- 2 x Nitrile Gloves
- 4 x Contaminated Waste Disposal Bag & Tie